Tuesday 7 August 2012

an update!

Well now, who's been slacking at blogging then? that would be me!
I have been awfully busy sewing though, the bugs are literally flying out(or crawling, or slithering!) and I'm rather shocked at how well they have been selling (especially as, my initial thought was... they don't have any arms! who'd want to buy something without arms ;)) my biggest problem is actually I cant sew fast enough to keep up! thankfully I've met some amazing customers who have been happy to wait for their orders.

The garden babies collection has expanded to butterflies, caterpillars, flower babies, strawbabies, dragonflies, spiders, ladybirds, bees, and the latest addition, the snails, who are due soon :) as well as the flower bags and leaf bags which are great for storage and play as well. in the pipeline I have a little bee skep(at least i think that's what my dad said they were called) but its taking its time as its not as easy as i thought!!
 who knows where they will take me next, do we have any suggestions?

 I shall leave you with a few pictures,
much love,
Suzi x








No comments:

Post a Comment