Friday 20 April 2012

New look! and fabric found!



I'd like to thank the wonderful Kirsty Wiseman for my new logo and beautiful blog makeover! isnt it awesome! you can get one too: http://limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.co.uk/p/need-logobusiness-card.html


Things are progressing I think, I've found some fabric, just got to get confirmation that it passes (which it should do) so I can put an order in. its very much more expensive than the last, but comes with an oekotex-1oo cert saying its free of nasties, which is most important (in general anyway, I dont want to sell toxic toys to children!) and also for the EN71 which is the toy safety regulations.


I've also taken the big step and gone self employed. not that it really means all that much in reality until i'm earning lots, but it means i'm legal and tax registered and all that fun (and slightly daunting) stuff.


So monday I have a date with a man.... a trading standards one, so I can run through everything to be sure I know what I'm doing, so I need to work on my technical file and at least run up an example for him to check over.


I also ordered some labels and cards yesterday! from Moo, who I hope will be worth the price, I've been eyeing up their mini cards for years! if you want to try them they've got a spring sale right now and you can use my code til the end of april and get 10% off: http://www.moo.com/share/rdk7w2


I got some mini cards for business cards to slip into the the bags when they sell, and some business card size for CE labelling.


So now after all that I need to actually sell stuff!!

(pictures of the new moon babies available on the facebook page)

No comments:

Post a Comment